Fly Me To The Moon.

So I saw this dress on Bella the other day..
Of course I HAD to have it.
Turns out It is PurpleMoon's newest group gift!
The join fee is only 50L and she has beautiful I mean totally beautiful gowns.
Check this out! I look all grown up!
Happy ~ Hump Day!!
♥ Ember ♥

.Striking a pose.

 Click to enlarge.

.Credits.

Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Reds Pack.
Headpiece - FINESMITH - TIMETRAP bronze(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Skin/shape & appliers - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Evangeline {PinkFusionHunt}
Eyes - Rabid Squirrel - Chif natural eyes black.(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Necklace - Phoebe - Teardrop mesh Gina Orange.
Gown + Gloves - :: PurpleMoon :: Drew Mesh Gown - Group Gift (50L Join) 
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Bracelet,ring - .:Buttery Toast:. Coming up Roses(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Pose - *EternalDream* Shoots 01 (pack)(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Background - KaTink - Soft Blooms Pack(@ EB Awareness Event)


Comments