Horny in Paradise

I'm wearing horns and there's a unicorn. See what I did thar?
This is a hodgepodge of items.
I have had a rough couple days.
So what do I do when slife gets me down?
I go shopping and take pretty pictures!
Imaginaria, of course, is my go to sim for gorgeous pictures.
There are tons of events going on, so check them out.
The horns I have on were part of the Limited Project, and are all gone now :(
So go shopping, spend monies!
And go show Imaginaria some love :D


Hair:TRUTH HAIR April -  colours @ Collabor88
Skin :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Horns: 8f8 - Spring Imprisoned Horns-Limited Edition @ Project Limited (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Dress: ::B&C:: Vanya Gown Set - Bone/Brown @ We <3 RP
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

-{ZOZ}- Butterfly Spring Tips Polish (Slinks)
Tiara: //elephante poses// If I Can Dream Tiara *Love Princess* RARE @ FFAP
1st Pose: EP - Let It Go #4 @ FFAP
2nd Pose:. Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 4
Necklace: Purity Necklace - Platinum (MultiJewel) @ FFAP

A big thank you to my dear friend Mr Varian Gothly for helping me come up with the title ♥♥

xoxox - Savvy



Comments