Oh Puddin...

So as Ember has advertised, The Comic Fair is opening today!
(Well technically tomorrow SL time, but it's the 15th for me!)
I have, a bit of an obsession with Harley Quinn.
As anyone can and will tell you...
Her obsession with her man.
Her witty (if sometimes airheaded) charm.
She's so great.
*fangirl sighs*
SO when I seen this pose and outfit ... I claimed it
Enjoy!


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - Candies Pack
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red china fairy TDRF]
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sassy Silver Tip Polish (Slinks) @ TCF opening soon!
Outfit, mask, hat: ::Envious:: Harlequin @ TCF opening soon!
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Ring: [sM] BOOM! Ring - Monochrome Pack @ TCF opening soon!
Shoes: DN Mesh: Marcy Winged Sneakers w HUD
Pose: Captivity Co. - A Game (boxed) @ TCF opening soon!
And AO stand that made me put my hands over my face :3







So go, let your inner comic nerd out!
More to come soon xoxox
Savvy


Comments