Queen for a day

So I've been reading the Game of Thrones books.
I'm almost done with the first one and I'm hooked.
A while back there was an event called The Secret Affair.
Its over now, but it was completely themed around GoT.
I snatched up this dress there as a gacha prize from *{Junbug}*
(the gacha is available in Junbug's store so yay!)
For only 50L a try, you can win shoulder guards or several different colors of this dress.
 After putting on the dress, I had to find me a crown... then seeing the combo, I thought I looked like a bad ass queen.
A queen that is fixing to take over :D


Crown: ieQED cache.crown.stag.gold RARE
Hair: Magika [02] Shimmer
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Comic Polish (Slinks) @ The Comics Fair ENDING THE 30TH
Dress: *{Junbug}* Gown of Thrones in Cunning Noble ULTRA RARE 
Sais and pose: UNCERTAIN SMILE RED ASSASSIN 3 @ The Comics Fair ENDING THE 30TH
Book: Frogstar - LIAGBG (Princess Ed.) #4 Enslaving a Kingdom
Dragons: [Manticore] Black Wyvern v2
              [Manticore] Blue Wyvern v2

By the way, my posts are on pause for now... power supply issue with my computer.  It should be fixed in a couple weeks but for now I'm stuck on a laptop that I have to use uber low graphics and a viewer I am not familiar with :/

xoxox - Savvy



Comments