The Eggs In My Basket.

Ever hear that old saying, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"?
I see it happen here all the time.
I see so many fall for someone and then it's like they live and breathe that person.
 And of course they disappear not resurfacing till it implodes.

I'm rambling here, not speaking about any one in particular *relax* :)
Just something I have noticed over the years I've been here.

So dolls, when you get twitterpated next.. 
Remember to spend time with your friends. They are there for you .
 Don't forget to be here for them as well.

This was really supposed to be a fun filled post about my FAB new hair from /Wasabi Pills/  & The Comics Fair but sometimes I drift ....
O..Oh look

.SQUIRREL.

 Click photos to enlarge.

.Credits.

Hair -/Wasabi Pills/ Hanako Mesh Hair - Reds Pack (@ SeasonsStory)
Skin - Al Vulo! - EWa -Kinder Fairy - Group gift.
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Glasses - [geek.] Stan Lee, You Genius Glasses, Rainbow Road (@ The Comics Fair)
Top::kDm:: nami half cami -vitamin pink- (@ The Comics Fair)
Shorts*MIMOSA* Winger Outfit (@ The Comics Fair)
Bracelets:DEADPOOL: *Gacha*, Comic bracelet - Baby (@ The Comics Fair)
Hands Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
FeetSlink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish-{ZOZ}- Comic Polish (Slinks) - (@ The Comics Fair)
Pose Prop[Project Puppet] Easter Hunt Prop.w/5 poses.

Comments