A pink Savvantasy!

Happy Humpday!
Though technically for me it's not humpday anymore.
But it is still humpday on the grid!
I've been really digging the fantasy themed looks lately.
And there are loads of fantasy events going on.
(Gotta get back into Fantasy Gacha Carnival and pray I don't crash again)
And yes, Savvy is blonde today.
Its a rarity... but I really really REALLY like this hair.
Its very feminine, and pretty, and just squee worthy.
And of course I had to rock the pink.. And these antlers, and this book... gah!
Links below!

 
Hair: [LNS Designs] SYLVIE - BOX @ Kensington Garden
Antlers: [LNS Designs] Springtime Antlers Box @ Kensington Garden
Circlet: Frogstar - Svetochka Circlet (Pink) @ FFAP
Book: Frogstar - LIAGBG (Princess Ed.) #1 Tale of Two Pretties RARE
Collar: [Strapped] Daddy's Girl Collar - black/silver @ Kensington Garden
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Dress: *{Junbug}* Princess of Tortuga [Blush] @ FFAP
Tail:{Hoshi~ sugar} tail .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.
Hands: Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Bracelet: Frogstar - Marauder's Arm Wrap #13 RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Polish (Slinks) @ CSR
Poses: Le Poppycock *Promener le Papillon* Fatpack @ Kensington Garden
Table and Chairs: PRIME for Kensington Garden

Thank you again to my dear friend Mr Varian.
He has been helping me title my blog posts since I've been a little air headed lately.

xoxox - Savvy

Comments