Because...PINK ♥

Hi everybody!
Oh gosh , you know.. I haven't done any hunts in a very long time.
But there is one on now that I totally HAVE to do!
It's called the Cotton Candy Hunt
That means all sorts of pink and sweetness ♥

Today I do have 2 prizes to show you . 
 [CLAIMED] has done this super sweet corset and mini skirt.
I don't often wear outfits this tiny but this one is just so cute with it's little bows that I couldn't resist. I feel sweet like candy.
Also Panda Punx is in the hunt! This skin comes complete with alll sorts of appliers. 
I love it when designers don't charge extra for them. (Thank you)

That's all for today .
Maybe I'll see you on the hunt path !
♥ Ember ♥

 Click to enlarge or better quality HERE

.Credits.

Hair .ploom. Becca (@ FaMeshed)
Skin,appliers.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Skye{Princess}(The Cotton Candy Hunt)
Outfit - [Claimed] Cotton Candy Dorset & Skirt (The Cotton Candy Hunt)
 Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Ring - .:Buttery Toast:. Coming up Roses, cream(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Polish - Dulce Secrets Water colour splash.(@ EB Awareness Event)
Feet - Slink  AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Foot jewelry  - PerveTTe - My Roses Feet [Magenta](@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Foot Tattoos - PerveTTe style  bow(@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Blocks[we're CLOSED] block letters(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Roses Positure Poses - Princess Roza Flower Props (@ Fit For A Princess)
PoseJuxtapose all I have 4. (@ Pose Fair 2014)
Background - KaTink - Soft Blooms Pack(@ EB Awareness Event)

Comments