Doll Face.


Yawn, Morning everyone!
Hope this post finds you all able to log in as there is some scheduled maintenance today on the grid.
I felt inspired by my look the other day so I went a bit crazy with photos on Flickr.
I figured you should see them too cause these items,
So sweet. I wanna pinch my own cheeks!

Oh one detail to add. This dress is from ~~Glitter Girls~~
This is a store to watch if you, like me are into Baby girl, Kawaii looking clothing.

Happy Hump Day!
  Ember



.Credits.

Hair[LaNoir Soleil Designs] SANDI .(The Candy Factory) Opens June 1st.
Skin,Shape - Enfant---Doll-6_W1( Kustom 9)
Appliers - Enfant---Slink Foot + Hand Applier_W1(Sold at main store separately)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Dress~~Glitter Girls~~ Dolly Dress Two.
Balloons -[LaNoir Soleil Designs]  (You can't get these colours but you can pick up a Black, red & white set at The Candy Factory. June 1st.)

Comments