I Do, Do You?

Good morning friends!
Hope this post finds you all well and happy as it's almost Friday!

For those of you who know me on Flickr, know that I have been in a really creative mood lately! 
I am enjoying making photos so much that I have changed my review policy to reflect this.

I will still blog.
 ( My first love is still helping people)
But I'm not just using basic lighting for my photos.

 Also I will only wear and blog if it looks good to my eye.
I tried so hard to be a good little blogger for my sponsors who are so so good to me. 
But I find I spend my whole day on this with no time at all to socialize.
I have become reclusive and that is totally not me!

Remember Dolls, everyone has different tastes so please..
Always try a demo before buying.
As always,
Much love.
Ember



.Credits.

Hair[LNS Designs]  ASTARTE.(World Goth Fair)
Headband-Lamu Fashion- Headpiece, flowers ( part of Rainbow of Flowers Gown)(KV Summer Fashion Month Haute Couture. June 1)
Skin photo 1::Dulce Secrets:: Paola.Bisque.Starling (V)
Skin,Shape - Enfant---Doll-6_W1( Kustom 9)
Monocle - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.{Lullaby~ Tenebra} monocle (Horror Haute)
Appliers - Enfant---Slink Foot + Hand Applier_W1(Sold at main store separately)
Dress:: Purple Moon :: Maia Dress.
Shawl -  The Ugly + Beautiful - + Hagoromo Light + {aii}
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Pose #1 - *PosESioN* Karu 1(KV Summer Fashion Month Haute Couture. June 1)
My Groom -  Image Essientals - The Stand In V1.( I do wedding expo)



Comments