Life's A Beach!


Hey all, I have some sweet stuff to show you today.
I wore this all day and well.. 
I got a lot of attention from the men I came across.
So if you are looking for a look that lures..
 Hop to the credits grab this stuff up !


 Click to enlarge or view better quality HERE.

.Credits.

Hair^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh C4 V2 Hair.
Skin,appliers.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop SexyAndKnowIt Hunt Gift Skin & Appliers-Tan.
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Outfit .twenty13. *Mesh//FitMesh* Summer Outfit - SunTan City(@ EB Awareness Event)
HandsSlink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Ring,bracelet.:Buttery Toast:. Coming up Roses, cream(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Polish - Dulce Secrets Water colour splash.(@ EB Awareness Event)
FeetSlink  AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Foot jewelry  - PerveTTe - My Roses Feet [Magenta](@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Foot TattoosPerveTTe style  bow(@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Pose *Eternal Dream* Shoots 01 (pack)(@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room)

Comments