Take a seat.

*Pulls out a chair*  
Please sit, relax.. look at the pretties I gathered to show you.
As I write this SL refuses to let me in, so we might as well get comfy.
I wandered over to the dressing room fusion the other day.
( for some reason I am no longer receiving notices from them ) 
And of course I veered to the right like a moth to flame finding myself standing in front of the Alvulo stall. I love these skins and I change mine up often. This helps when one of your fave designers has a different skin out for only 70L! I am not even sure how often the sales room changes..(anyone?)
Often enough to keep  me happy regardless.
So yeah this skin. I normally choose very pale skins but I dunno it called to me and that was that. 
Whatcha think?
I think I love it! The rest of this look too. I actually wore this outfit for an entire day.
 Don't roll those eyes. 
I usually change at least 5 times per day.

So friends want this look? Hop to the credits where all slurls are linked .
Peace and Love.
Ember




 Click to enlarge or better quality HERE.

.Credits.

Hair - *~*Damselfly*~*Lucas Non-Rigged Mesh.(FASHIONART)
Skin,appliers - Al Vulo!- Celestial - Pout Moka  (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Chus! Puppet Lenses - Fiery.(Funny Puppet Fair)
Outfit - [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Body Party.(FASHIONART)
Shoes - [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Fancy.(FASHIONART)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Mesh Nails Art silver polish 2.0 for Slink .(FASHIONART)
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Chair  - Demise of Flight -My Armchair Red W/5 poses(FASHIONART)

Comments