Which path should I take?

T.G.I.F.
This has been such a long week!
So glad it's Friday!
And for a lot of the lucky ones, a 3 day weekend for those in the states!
(Not for me, retail does not support any sort of merryment :3)
The Funny Puppet Fair is winding down (sadface)
But not to fear!  You still have 2 days to dash over and grab your own goodies!
Its a fun filled fair full of funny fantasticness!
What a mouthful!
I loved this dress I found there.  Its got an old school Victorian look, but still the short skirt makes it look smexy.
And I carried on with the tea party from the other day.. .but I seem to have lost my dollies.
(I think Ember hid them from me!)
Enjoy!





Hair: [LNS Designs] LOLLY - GOTH PACK 
Horns: [LNS Designs] CHAINED HORNS - WHITE
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ](TDRF)
Eyes: Ibanez Eyes - Creature - Sapphire (Not available)
Makeup: :[P]:-Demon Fades-Faces-Atoma
Dress: <<LD>> (Exclusive) Marionnettiste - Alice @ Funny Puppet Fair
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Spring 2014 Silver Poloish
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Tiffany Heels Dazzling Blue
Full Body Pose:  IE - Puppet on a String 5 @ Funny Puppet Fair
Close Up Pose 2: . Infiniti . - Handy 9
Tea Set: [CIRCA]  "Ladies Tea" - Floral Fan Chair & Decor Set @ FFAP

Happy Weekend!
xoxox - Savvy

Comments