Fashion For Life, 3 Days Left!

It's almost over, I am so sad. 
The Fashion For Life event is pretty freaking awesome.
I took some time and wandered around the 10 Sims the other day. Each one having a different look and feel but with one common bond.
Raising money for the American Cancer Society.

You should head over too before it's gone, the builders and designers have outdone themselves.



 Today I am showing off  Prism's Lua Sun Day Dress in Dawn.
It's such a sweet pattern that I  think I will wear it until someone threatens to feebreeze me.

This Damselfly hair is also available at Fashion For Life.
I think it complemented the dress perfectly don't you?
There's loads more yummy stuff I am wearing that is available outside of Fashion For Life. Hop on down to the credits for the SLURLS.


  • Side note. I decided to change up the look of the blog. Anyone who knows me ,knows pink is my favourite colour. 
        I find this layout cleaner and soothing.
       What do you think of this new look?
        I'd love to hear from you.

Ember ♥ 

.Credits.

Hair - *~*Damselfly*~* Zendaya Rigged Mesh. @ FASHION FOR LIFE
Skin  - .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Mychal Skin {Blue Dreams} @ LUBBLY JUBBLIES
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves. GROUP GIFT
Necklace - EarthStones - Gypsy Necklace - Multi/Gold.
Dress - Prism Lua Sun Day Dress - Dawn @ FASHION FOR LIFE
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Polish - Adoness - Slink Enhancement Nails- Basics Violet to Pink. @ THE THRIFT SHOP
Shoes - M&M Incorporated - Leti Heels - Butter (slink high) @ THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM
Pose - Something New - Selfie 2 1.
Location - Abiss - The Appartment.

Comments