Fashion For Life!

Fashion for Life starts tomorrow!
Out of all events in SL, minus the hair fair, this is my favorite probably.
Tons of designers and money goes to a great cause.
A cause close to my heart.
Cancer has taken a few people from my life.
As you may or may not already know, Fashion for Life is a Relay for Life fund raiser.
Relay for life is a organization that raises money for The American Cancer Society.
Info on Fashion for Life is HERE
Info on Relay for Life and The ACS is HERE

Ember and I were chosen as bloggers for this years FFL.
It was an honor and we are both very grateful and humble to be helping out this wonderful cause.
And lets face it, the fashion is fabulous!
You will be seeing a lot from this event from us.
I seen this exclusive dress from Purple Moon and I was like :O
I had to show it off.  And it paired so nicely with the glasses from Crie Style :D
So without further aidou...



Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Zendaya Rigged Mesh Light Reds @ FFL - Starts the 7th at 6am SLT!
Eyes: Chus! Puppet Lens in Ice
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Natural Milk TDRF]
Glasses: *+Crie Style+* Cantabile / 6th anniversary Edition @ FFL - Starts the 7th at 6am SLT!
Hat, Dress, Boots: :: PM :: Time Traveller Outfit Brown [MESH] @ FFL - Starts the 7th at 6am SLT!
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Savvy Plaing Cards Polish Huds - (Slink)
(Yes they were named after me!!!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Poses: 1st picture: *~*HopScotch*~* They call me the wanderer 1 @ FFL - Starts the 7th at 6am SLT!
2nd picture: ..::Something New::.. - Blog my Nails 4
3rd picture: ..::Something New::.. - Blog my Nails 3

Up close of the super fabulous Savvy nail options:

xoxox - Savvy

Comments