I'm leaving On A Jet Plane..

Funny thing happened to me on the TRECK SIM.
I was trying so hard to take photos by this big plane, crashing crashing.
Then one time when I rezzed back ..  It was gone!

It was like some big cosmic joke.
Guess I don't get to take holidays any time soon huh.

Oh well at least I CAN show you this super sweet look, most can be found at Fashion for Life but hurry scurry, time is running out on this event!
Ember




.Credits.

Hat -  Kaerri - Kazimir Beach Hat Black @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Hair - KOY - Hanni .
Skin,appliers - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Diva Olive - GROUP GIFT!
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves - FREE GIFT!
Jewelry - Bliensen + MaiTai - Yasemine - Jewelry @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Jump suit - ~*Moolala*~ Rylee Ruffle Pant Suit - Berry  - 50% donation @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes - Essenz - Detroit Limited ( fatpack only, 100% donation) @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Pose w/prop - {NanTra} Jet Set 2. @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Location - Fashion for Life TRECK

This made me smile so big ♥


Comments