Living The Dream.



Well it has begun. The  KV Dream Fashion Agency has launched the "KV Summer Fashion Month". 
It began as I am sure you are all aware by now on the 1st of June.
Running through to the 30th .
This dress I'm showing off today belongs to the category HAUTE COUTURE.

Pretty fancy eh?
I thought so. I saw it and went ooooh.
 Heck I even oooh'd over the box it came in. 
This is a super fantastic dress for some old time photos.
I can envision a scene in sepia along a canal with just a hint of colour peeking off the flowers on this dress.
Any bloggers out there up for the challenge?
I might just try it, know of a canal?
That's all for today, maybe .
Ember
P.s. This title reminds me of an old friend.( Waves to Joe)



.Credits.

Hair^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Razan HairStyle/Light Blondies.
Skin,Shape - Enfant---Doll-6_W1( Kustom 9)
Appliers - Enfant---Slink Foot + Hand Applier_W1(Sold at main store separately)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Gown with accessories - -Lamu Fashion-Gown *Rainbow of Flowers*(KV Summer Fashion Month)
Pose - {NanTra} - Part of the city girls pose.(made for 4 friends. I separated it.)


Comments