OMG The Thrift Shop!

Happy Hump Day!!!
First let me say, I am so pleased with today's outfit.
& secondly this is a long post.

See, I got the WowMeh mesh shape like 1 day before it was taken off the market and I wasn't sure I could wear regular mesh clothing with it.
Turns out I can!
This Top and skirt from Grumble 
( Wow, this store has been around forever!)
Worked well with it.(YAY)


                   

       Also this skin that I'm wearing from Panda Punx  has a WoeMeh applier!(YAY)
 I was super excited about  the HUD for this skin.
 All the appliers are on one HUD! That really makes my life easier .
{Photo below}




Few more things I would like to spotlight here is this super sweet hold able kitty by FireBird Designs @ PR Gacha Garden.
And the nail polish.
 ZOZ polish is the ONLY polish I wear, so I was so stoked when Savvy told me ZOZ was working on a polish named after her.

The fantastically textured  nails pictured below are the result and wow she nailed it!
(Pun intended)


One last note.
Ok well two as I am feeling long winded today.
Wowmeh. It is not for sale at the moment and there is no exact reason given, rumors abound on this. 
I want to tell you, it's a fantastic product and am so happy I finally got it after grumbling over the price.
I have my fingers crossed that the designer can work through this and come back stronger than ever. Until then , in the credits I have linked you to her Facebook page. Hope this helps.


Last bit, promise.. When I enable Advanced lighting model the colours change.
The flower on my shoe for example, Top photo is with advanced lighting. second one is without. first one turned black. Also my mesh lashes just look plain old bad with them enabled. 
Anyone have any ideas?
 Comments on this appreciated.
Ember

.Credits.

Hair> Asset < Sophie Hair.
Skin ,appliers.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop Krysta Skin with WowMeh!
Eyes ,lashes - AL vulo ! * anemone brown eyes, Mesh Lashes(Can be found included in some of their skins)
Eyeliner::Dulce Secrets:: Cateye Liner 1.
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Mesh Shape - ~WowMeh - Style ( v3.1)( Currently unavailable)
TopGrumble -Womens Boho Flow Top-Yellow/Teal @ ( The Thrift Shop )
SkirtGrumble -Womens Boho Skirt-Teal @ ( The Thrift Shop )
Necklace, earrings - Kaerri - Kazimir Necklace & Earrings(Fashion For Life)
KittyFireBird Designs -  Beach kitty gacha blue stripe bikini.@ ( Pre Release Gacha Garden)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Fingernail polish-{ZOZ}- Savvy Playing Cards Polish (slink) ( The Thrift Shop )
Feet - Slink AvEnhance feet Female -Mid. 
Shoes*Mon Cheri* (Slink Mid) Rosa Espadrilles (Fashion For Life)
Toenail polish-{ZOZ}- Love Polish (slink) @ (Fashion For Life)
Pose Lalochezia - Cambridge 5 @ (Fit For A Princess)

Comments