Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay..

Hi everyone!
I have a few things to tell you about today.
First up this hair from Truth.You can find it @ this round of Collabor88.
I had to have it as it's so feminine. 
Also it has a texture change headband that mixes into the braid.
Next up I want to mention that yes I am wearing the wowmeh mesh body in this post. Unfortunately you can't get it at the moment due to some reason or another.
Best I can advise is to join their group, lurk and cross your fingers and toes that they come back.
I just got it like the last day it was available and am slowly learning how it works.

To my pleasant surprise I heard that Alvulo had a new group gift out.
Yes I squealed. (Those who know me, know my love of this skin designer)
Anyway.. The skin was free & came with appliers for the Wowmeh, Tangos, Phat Azz & Slink!
Thank you Alvulo!
Note that their mainstore has moved, correct SLURL is noted below.

Also to my surprise I was able to wear this mesh jacket By Sakide over the wowmeh body. 
I am so stoked because I was worried that nothing would fit!!
One more thing. These shorts. First thing I brought for the body and they were (get this) 25L! 
Not sure if they still are  better run to AMD and check!

Ok I have banged on and on about all these things because ..
A. They are great deals.
B. People commented on how hot this look is so I had to tell you allll about it.
That's it for today friends.
Ember

 Click to enlarge.
 Better quality HERE.

.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR Oceana -  variety @ (Collabor88)
Skin -  Al Vulo! - Celestial - Diva Olive Group Gift With Wowmeh, Tango, phat azz & Slink appliers
Shape.::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Mesh body - ~WowMeh (Currently unavailable)
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance feet Female -Mid.
Earrings - [LaNoir Soleil Designs] 8Bit bow earrings, Yellow. @ (The Mushroom Kingdom)
Necklace -[LaNoir Soleil Designs] Healthbar Necklace.@ (The Mushroom Kingdom)
Top,jacket - [ SAKIDE ] Denim Loose Jacket Washed @ (The Thrift Shop)
Shorts - (Apple May Designs) Wowmeh Applier - Southern Belle Shorts. 
Shoes - Essenz - Laguna (slink mid) @ (Fashion For Life)
Location - Daddy's Playhouse.
Poses - //elephante poses// Once Upon A Dream @ (Fit For A Princess)



Comments