So I Entered A Contest.

Anyone who knows me well can attest to the fact that I am a hair junkie.
Long , short, crazy, funky, sweet, curly, girly... Well you get the idea.
I'm just hooked. Most of the photos I take are close up to showcase the hair so when I stumbled across this contest the other day I squealed.

The only downfall is I could have submitted 8 photos into the contest but I just found about it yesterday.
 (Yes I live under a big rock)So two will have to do!

These are my submissions, I will post the slurls of the items worn here.
with links to the actual submissions on Flickr.

P.s. If you don't have Flickr, You NEED Flickr!! Just sayin :)

Ember

 Hair Fair Photo Contest 1st entry Music, True Colors - Cyndi Lauper.

Link to entry - https://www.flickr.com/photos/emberrandt/14298137810/in/photostream/

Hair - TRUTH HAIR - Maiko . Past Arcade prize.
Skin - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Angel fairy
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Seashell. FREE GIFT!
Pose - .ploom. Push - 5 @ LEVEL UP




Hair Fair 2014 Contest Entry 2. Music, Matchbox 20 - Push

Link to entry. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emberrandt/14302571899/in/photostream/

Hair - Magika [03] Unknown
Skin - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Angel fairy
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Seashell. FREE GIFT!
Top - .: Somnia :.  Melody Top.
Skirt - .: Somnia :. Melody Skirt.
Pose - Le Poppycock - Pleasant is the fairy bed 



Comments