The Ice Princess.

Good morning friends!
I have a few more goodies to show you from Fashion for Life.

This gorgeous gown by Poet's Heart reminded me of Elsa so I just rolled with it.
I felt so majestic!
The cape & collar are detachable making for a very versatile investment.
If that doesn't do it for you maybe the fact that 100% of proceeds from this gown go to the American Cancer Society!


Also have you visited Fit for a Princess Princess yet?
This stunning tiara , necklace & earring set  by Krystal can be found there.

This round there are some fantastic pose designers with goodies for all you photo lovers.
The one I used today is by an lar [poses]  Only to be found at this event.


Of course I have used way more than these things in this post.
 I just wanted to focus mostly on these two events as Fashion For Life is so important and not nearly enough people know about the Fit for a Princess.

So hop to the credits to direct links to everything I am wearing today.

Happy shopping Princess.

Ember


.Credits.

Hair - CATWA HAIR Elsa V2.
Skin - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Natural Milk.
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - 
Tiara & Jewelry - ::: Krystal ::: Fleur de Tillie - Princess Set - Platinum @ FIT FOR A PRINCESS.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Love Polish (slink)  @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Gown - Poet's Heart - Solitude - Arctic Air @ FASHION FOR LIFE.
Feet - Slink  AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes - *{ SeVered GarDeN }* ALBA - Ballet strap.
Pose - an lar [poses] Modern Series - Four @ FIT FOR A PRINCESS.

Comments