Thrift Shoppin.

Hi everyone.
Have you been down to the Thrift Shop yet?
There is not too much time left to this great event, so if you had planned on going consider this me kicking your butt into gear!
I fell in love with this summer top from FBD, soon to be MOoH and had to take some photos. I figure if I love it this much I just gotta share.

Also these shorts. Every girl needs a pair of Daisy Dukes!
 And these my friends are dead sexy. Full stop. The texturing is AMAZING! 

OK, I feel like I'm Giving you some advertisement.
 In a way I suppose that's what blogging is but...

I really love these pieces!
This whole look Is a keeper. 
In fact Think I will wear it for the week!
 (between posts ♥) 

Ember
 Hud For Top.
 Daisy Dukes HUD.

.Credits.

Hair - Magika - [03] Unknown.
Skin,appliers - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Angel fairy {70L}@ THE DRESSING ROOM FUSION
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Seashell.{ FREE GIFT! }
Top - Fire Bird Designs - Mesh summer top HUD { Fat pack for 299! } @ THE THRIFT SHOP
Shorts - DRIFT - Daisey Dukes [MESH] Denim w/HUD. {Only 100L!}
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Severity -Treaded Platform Wedges- Pearl.
Pose chair - Juxtapose - Quiet Charm. @ THE THRIFT SHOP

Comments