Wanderlust, Fashion For Life.

Hello again friends.
As you know from my previous posts Fashion for Life is almost over .
With that in mind I am trying share all my favorite things you can find there.
So pretty much my next however many posts will revolve around this important event.

Today I am showing off a gown by Miami that made me say "Wow" out loud in RL.
It is stunning to say the least. Oh and.. 75% of the purchase price goes to the American Cancer Society. WIN WIN!

Also the pose I am using today comes from HopScotch and can be found @ the event with 100% donation to ACS!! It comes with props ( stick with a bag tied around like an old time wanderer.) Super duper cute.

And of course with me being me I put loads of other elements into these looks two of them are freebies!!!
So hop to the credits then RUN to Fashion or Life!!!
Shop till you drop as it's all for a great cause!

.Credits.

Hair - CATWA Mesh + Flexi Savannah. 
Skin,appliers - Al Vulo! - Celestial - Diva Olive. GROUP GIFT
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves. FREE GIFT
Jewelry - :: Purple Moon :: Cycle Set in Heaven.
Gown - MIAMAI_BL_Shae. @ FASHION FOR LIFE 75% donation to ACS.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.
Polish - -{ZOZ}- Love Polish (slink) @ FASHION FOR LIFE
Pose - *~*HopScotch*~* They call me the wanderer 1. @ FASHION FOR LIFE 100% donation to ACS.

Comments