Wanna rev up your Harley?

 So I have this friend, named Alkith.
Well he's a facebook friend.
So I still count him as a friend!
(Btw, check out his super awesome blog HERE)
He and I have been trading links about our favorite comic book characters :D
(He adores Deadpool, and I am obsessed with Harley Quinn)
Because of that he inspired me to do this blog post :D
I've had this one in the works for a little while, but I decided the Fashion For Life should be blogged first.

As I keep saying, I have a huge Harley Quinn fetish.
And I love to put together looks inspired by her, or just copying her style.
This particular outfit was intended to show off a short skirt that I was bragging about to my friend.
Once I saw a picture I wanted to emulate, I was like, I can do this!
So this is my spin on a Harley Quinn-esque look.
Enjoy!  Everyone loves a crazy chick.
Especially a hot one :D


















Hair: .ploom. Melon (small) - Ploomage
Mask: (Old one I found that a friend made me)
Jacket: =MODA= KARLIE CROPPED LEATHER JACKET & HUD (FLAMES EDITION)
Shirt: JANE - intrinsic tanks.reds
Skirt: {K} Get It - Mini-skirt w/ colour hud
Necklace: [LNS Designs] Dancing Swords Necklace
Boots: Ducknipple - DN Mesh: Spinner Boots w HUD
Pose: Captivity Co. - A Game
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sassy Gold Tip Polish (Slinks) 

*laughs maniacally and goes to find things to beat with her bat*
xoxox 
Savvy

Comments