WOW I GOT PHYSIQUE!

Finally it's here!
Slink's Mesh Body 'Physique'.
I have been looking forward to this release for ages as I had tried other mesh bodies and nothing worked as well as I would have liked with my slink hands and feet.

Not too many designers have appliers for it yet but I did find one!
Wow Skins has an applier that is compatible with their Rima, Lina, Luna, Iris, Nawra, Leilani, Sara, Taylor, Yuki, Ines, Rafaela, Rea, Nana & Fiore skins.

Today I am wearing The Luna shape with the Physique over it and the Fiore skin.
I am so pleased with how this whole look came together.

In other news This top was only 25L. I needed it in my life so figured I would show it off.

This hair? I hummed and haaw'd over it for a while  cause my Lindens are getting tragically low then finally couldn't resist. I just love Tableau Vivant's colour packs. It's over @ Collabor88 time is running out so if you plan on heading over you better hurry !

One last note. Blueberry has been working on these shorts for a while now.
 I know because I stalk their Facebook page. 
Ahem, yes. Anyhoo. HAD to have these too!! The texturing is amazingballs. 

So yeah, long post, lots of Pimpin this look but damn I feel fine! I am oh so happy to find a Physique applier ♥

Have a super duper weekend!
Ember




.Credits.

Hair - ~Tableau Vivant~ Meersand Hair - Equinox @ COLLABOR88
Skin - .::WoW Skins::. Fiore Tan.
Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Luna.
Mesh shape - Slink Physique Mesh Body ( WEAR GROUP TAG FOR STORE CREDIT)
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE GIFT
Lashes - Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes (You get these includes in some of their skns)
Top - Apple May Designs - BlueBell Tops - Vintage 25L!
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1.( WEAR GROUP TAG FOR STORE CREDIT)
Shorts - Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Beads Belt Denim Shorts - Stonewash.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid.( WEAR GROUP TAG FOR STORE CREDIT)
Pose - Juxtapose - Leverage 1 @ THE THRIFT SHOP

Comments