A Fantasy World for me

So much going on this summer!
I found out about the Fantasy Collective's new round the other day.
I don't know when it ends, so if you want the dress I fell in love with and decided to show off, better hurry!
(God I've sounded like an airhead lately, not knowing when things end!)
It is still going on today though!
Next up is the Fantasy ROOM, where I snatched up this cute little tiara.
Then a new round of We <3 Roleplay just started as well!
I rather liked this medieval look and decided to show off my dragons again.
And add this freebie dragon that plays the Game Of Thrones theme song.
And this house from Frogstar... omg.
I'm such a book nerd... I love to read.  So this house was perfect to add to my little corner of SL.
And I had to show off the back of this super adorable hair as well.
(Yes I'm gushing.. shhhh! :P)



Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Serena Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Summerfest
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ Diva Milk  ]
Crown: *GFD* ~ Ethnic swirls [Black] - Original Mesh @ The Fantasy Room
Eyes: Chus! Cursed Lens in Sea
Earrings: Luminary Nexus Earring - Silver @ The Co-op Nexus
Shoulder Dragon: Dany Dragon Click for Music GameofThrones - Free on MP HERE
Floating Dragons: [Manticore] Black Wyvern v2 & [Manticore] Blue Wyvern v2
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] Iona Dress Sky @ The Fantasy Collective
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Pose: **Poseway** Lizz_03 @ The Manga Fair
Book house: Frogstar - Storybook Cottage - Original (Materials) @ We <3 RP

xoxox - Savvy


Comments