A quickie nightcap

So I found these shoes at the Naughty Nitch Fair.
And I drooled.
Had to show them to my friend, then another friend...then I bought them.
Once I bought them, I decided to plan an outfit around them...
Then I decided to show off Blacklace's newest release because it has been a while since I had indulged that side of myself.
Enjoy and drool!



Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Campbell Rigged-Mesh Big Pack - The Manga Fair
Lipstick: ::DS:: Ruby Lips @ Rhapsody
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Lybra:  Black & Red Leather Set 8
Shoes: -{ZOZ}- Azaria Heels - Ruby (slink high) @ Naughty Nitch Fair 
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Azaria Silver Polish Huds - (Slink) @ Naughty Nitch Fair
Pose in first picture: . Infiniti . - Leggy 4
Pose in second picture: [PP] Caberet Club Stage - Pole 7
Prop: [PP] Caberet Club Stage

xoxoxox- Savvy



Comments