Aloha goodness!

I am usually not a fan of summer.
I much more prefer the cool and dark... I think I'm part vampire!
However, summer on sl is much more tolerable.
No sunburn, no heat, just gorgeous sims and pretty things :D
The Aloha Fair opened the other day, and so much goodness to have :D
Ember has showed off some goodies already but I wanted to show a few off as well.
And the opening of the fair coincided perfectly for me to show off this new, cute bikini from NS::
I think if my inventory gets any bigger, it'll have to have it's own house!




In first picture:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  colours
Bathing Suit: NS::  Mesh ReTro CuTe Bikini
(Comes with a hud with 6 different patterns so it's like 6 bikinis in 1!!!)
Pose: estetica: sunshine in my heart (was an old dollarbie, no longer available)

In second picture:
Hair: Magika [02] Shimmer
Hair Flower: D-Style - Gift Hibiscus Hair Accessorie @ The Aloha Fair
Top: MOoH! Bandana beach top @ The Aloha Fair
Shorts: MESH - Jeans Mini-Shorts - REDGRAVE
Pose: Image Essentials - IE - Hula 8 @ The Aloha Fair

In third picture:
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Romance Polish (slink) @ Designer Circle (Until August 2nd)
Ring: Bliensen + MaiTai - Hanalei - Ring - Pink @ The Aloha Fair
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: ]S]N]0]B] Flower Blue @ The Aloha Fair

Location:

xoxox - Savvy


Comments