Little Runaway.

First I will start with a disclaimer. 

I don't usually do this but when I took this photo I didn't realize the event was over. So unfortunately the dress is not available for purchase. If it does end up in the store I will let you know.
(There are so many events on now a days that it really keeps me on my toes.
Guess I lost my balance on this one.)

On with the post!!!

It all started with this head dress sent to me from Folly. Available @ we ♥  role play.
WOW! Instant love. This is amazing, I have included a photo of all the options it has so you can see for yourself.
Also in love with this new skin and shape from Wow skins. I adore her stuff.

I was going for a southern belle feel .. They carry Katanas right? 

Ember


⇓ Headdress colour chart.    ⇓


.Credits.

Hair - Clawtooth - Business Time - Bombshell Blonde.
Hairpiece - Folly - Texture Change 'Nouveau' Headdress (Jewel Band & Flowers) @ WE ♥ ROLE PLAY
Skin,shape,appliers - .::WoW Skins::. Melodia Tan.
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves FREE GIFT
Lashes -  From CAKE (No longer available sorry.)
Dress - [ SAKIDE ] Scarlet Summer Gown (Not sure if this will be available in main store. Was from Serafilms event.)
Katana - Tabou Irresistible - Mesh Katana - Black. @ THE MANGA FAIR
Luggage - Spargel & Shine - Annie Antique Travel Set @ THE COLLAGE
Pose - {NanTra} Urban Chic 2.


Comments