Manga And More.

I am having so much fun with the Manga Fair!
There is so much cuteness to be had here!
I put together this outfit from Lolita and immediately felt like I belonged in the 70's

So I kinda went with that theme today, piecing together items I've clung to from my inventory for this fun look. 
Hope you enjoy.
Ember
⇓Raw shot ⇓                                       ⇓Edited with DS eye make up ⇓ 

.Credits.

Hair - Magika [03] Never.
Goggles - {Scene} Manga Goggles GACHA- 4am -RARE THE MANGA FAIR
Skin,shape,appliers - .::WoW Skins::. Azzurra Tan @ SUMMER FASHION FESTIVAL (Ends tomorrow!)
Eye Make up - ::Dulce Secrets:: Lyrical Aqua Eyeshadow @ RHAPSODY
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Grape Leaves - large bright FREE GIFT
Boobies - Lolas :::Tango ::: 
Top - Lolita - 54 Top Bronze. THE MANGA FAIR
Shorts - Lolita - Hentai Shorts Pink 1 THE MANGA FAIR
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Socks - .:Buttery Toast:. Stripey socks - Pink bows.
Skates - The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Lavender GACHA
Pose - **Poseway** Lizz_01 @ THE MANGA FAIR


⇓Today's eargasm⇓

Comments