Second Life Premium Membership Sale & More!

So I saw this on Secondlife. com ,hummed and haw'd till Savvy told me she brought a membership to get into the premium sandboxes. 
Well, no fair! I wanna unpack with you. :(
 So I grabbed up a membership too. Cost me just over 12 bucks for like 3 months I think. And now I have a house! It is huge and mostly empty but I added some essentials like a bed, make up table and a computer :)

*Notes.
  • The Premium membership sale is for a limited time only, Like 50% off so check it out at the SL website http://secondlife.com/.
  • My Attic runs until the 31st if you love this hair as much as I do!
  • The Collage home and garden event began on the 23 so you still have plenty of time to get over there as they don't turn over till the 23rd of Aug!
  • Uber is a new event starting on July 31st and the line up looks FANTASTIC! Check out their FB page https://www.facebook.com/ubersl?fref=ts .
  • The Aloha Fair begins today @ NOON! So get ready to shop till you drop! Lots of 1L gifties too.





.Credits.

Hair.ploom. Sea Salt - Ploomage (By,Helyanwe Vindaloo) @ MY ATTIC
Skin,shape, appliers - .::WoW Skins::. Iwana Tan natural (By, Sawsan SecretSpy) @ THE ALOHA FAIR
Eyes Poetic Colors Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves - large bright(By, Lano Ling)FREE
OutfitBlueberry Lisq Mesh Tied Rompers - Pink (By, Blueberryxx Resident)
Shoes[L.Warwick] Flup-Flops (Slink flat) Cherry (By,Lindsey Warwick) @ UBER Begins July 31st.
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual (By, Siddean Munro)
FeetSlink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat (By, Siddean Munro)
Polish::Bad Apple Design::  Chimera Nails Pink (By, Vyper Wasp) @ THE ALOHA FAIR
Bedroom Set {Cozy Essentials}Teen Room (By, Paige Raven) @ THE COLLAGE
Location - My new Linden Home~!

Comments