Summer Love.

I know, I know. I love everything I show you.
But that's the beauty of SL for me. There's always going to be the next big thing.
I've said this before as well. The creativity of designers blow me away.

*Special note on this one.  The skin and shape are at an event called The Okinawa Summer Festival. I am not too sure how long this in on for but you can check out the website HERE.

Also, I would like to thank everyone who helped me with feedback for the project I am working on. It's still a work in progress but you can view what I've got so far HERE
That's all for now.
Ember



  Unedited Photos. Click to enlarge.  

.Credits.

Hair - CATWA ,(by Catwa Clip.) -  FLEXI Katy .
Skin,Shape - Enfant,(by Sopha Portal) -Cocori's Summer_Weee @ OKINAWA SUMMER FESTIVAL
Eyes - Poetic Colors (by, Lano Ling) Opal Eyes - Grape Leaves
Top - Hudson's,(by Candace Hudson) - Embroidered Linen Sleeveless Crop Top.
Skirt - Hudson's,(by Candace Hudson) - Buttoned Boho Gypsy Skirt. 
Swing - {what next} (by, Winter Thorn) - Tree Swing Pose Prop.
Location - Home :)

Comments