The Frolicking Lolita.

How are you all tonight?
Trying on hair fair demos like mad I bet! Me too, all day.

All worth it in my opinion. Love hair.

Anyhoo. While we are waiting on the Fair to open you can TP over to CHEVEUX.
It is a new to me store and the hair gets the Ember stamp of approval.
(If any of my baby girl friends follow me, this is the store for you!)
If you join their free group you can collect this sweet hair off the table FREE!

I could bang on and on about the whole outfit piece by piece but I will save you the time and just put it in the credits.

*One special note. The photo location. 
I took these photos @ Image Essentials. They have recently revamped the entire SIM and it's BEAUTIFUL!
I suggest you join their free group, not only are they fun and helpful, it also gives you access to their wicked free to use pose prop studios!
See you soon!
Ember

.Credits.

Hair - .:cheveux:. - F014  Specialcolor Opening Gift.
Skin,shape,appliers - .:Panda Punx:.- Morganne {Void} Milk @ *.^ Feeb's Rascals St. ^.* Sales Room
Eyes - Chus! Poppet Lens in Princess FREE
Dress,hair bow - MOoH! - Candyland Lolita dress @ THE MONTH OF GAMES
Collar cuffs - .:Buttery Toast:. In the name of cats - Pink. @ THE MANGA FAIR
Stockings - BabyDoll. Tights / Kiss Pink @ THE MANGA FAIR
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual.
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High.
Shoes - [L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- White.
Pose /prop - Sari-Sari - Skipping.

Comments