Freebies, Group Gifts, Great Deals & Stores I Adore.

Morning everyone.
I have loads to show you today and for once not a single event!
Some great deals and freebies to be had so hopefully you can have a great shopping experience with little lag. Lots of notes today (sorry kinda)

*Ember's Notes.
  • Apple May Designs  gifts their customers with one color of their newest releases for 25L. I think this is a smart business move. I know it has caused me to come back for more. Right now they have Slink Physique appliers for Gen 2 & Gen 3 skins on for 25L. So if you own their skins or are thinking of owning one (they are really cute, you should) Run over and grab it up. The sale on this lasts until 10/8. They also have a mans red hoodie on for 25L. The sale on that runs until 9/29 Eek, that's tomorrow! Hurry scurry.
  • Magika. This is by far one of my top fave hair designers in SL. When I was over there grabbing up their new release called No, I remembered about the group gift they sent out. So if you hit the suscrio you get this cute  headband free!
  • NS:: Now if you're anything like me and love cute Kawaii stuff, check this store out! These jeans are their newest release and when you buy them you get like 7 pairs in the HUD for the price of 1!
  • Blueberry, have I mentioned  my love for this store? Maybe a few times. But seriously their texturing and prices are amazing! 
  • Poetic Colors  have always been my go to store for dreamy eyes. Pretty much the only ones I will wear. When you go, hit the suscribo to keep up to date on new releases and freebies. You can find the ones I am wearing today free at the shop.
  • oOo Studio, I stumbled on this shop on Friday as they were participating in the FLF sale. I found so many great poses!! And if you look on the floor beside the pose stands you can find freebies ! Take a good look around, there are quite a few.

I think I got it all. Happy shopping!
Ember Adored

NS:: Jean HUD.


 ♥Credits♥

HairMagika [03] No - By Sabina Gully.
HeadbandMagika [Headband] Group Gift  - By Sabina Gully. *Join the Suscribo.*
Eyes Poetic Colors - Opal Eyes - Seashell - By Lano Ling. FREE
Skin(Apple May Designs) Lexi - Pale *A* - By Apple May.
Shape(Apple May Designs) Suki Shape - By Apple May.
Mesh BodySlink - Physique Mesh Body - By Siddean Munro.
TopBlueberry - Paige *Mesh* Tied Buttoned Shirt - By Blueberryxx.
JeansNS::  Mesh Jeans Unbutton - By Nani Soulstar.
HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 - By Siddean Munro.
PoseoOo Studio - crisp - By Olaenka Chesnokov. FREE
Location - FRISLAND

Unedited photos, click to enlarge.



Comments