Sneak peek and gachas galore :D

So there is this new Gacha event starting tomorrow, October 1st!
(As if I need another reason to spend monies on gachas)
This one is called The Gathering.
I got to get a sneak peek of the very first round!
And the goodies, oh em gee...
I spent too much, but had a blast.
I fell in love, first, with this adorable outfit and wing set from DRD.
Then I had to accessorize.
My horn from Souzou is way too cute.
Then add the necklace and bracelets from Aisling wrapped it up.
And I just thought the staff was too awesome to leave out.
I really loved this building and furniture from Frogstar's gacha too.
So I had to show it off :D
Then just so my nails matched, I had to grab the new Zoz nails from Designer Circle.
Squee!
I'm not usually huge on purple, but everything I won from the gachas sort of came together in this post.
Inspiration music at the end after the credits!

(Better pictures on my flickr: HERE)



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Posy -  colours
Horn: ~*Souzou Eien.*~ Myth of Innocence Circlet ULTRARARE @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Necklace: .aisling. Elyan - Necklace RARE @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi Lashes - Lush - Extra Large
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Bracelets: .aisling. Elyan - Bracelets (Silver) @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Outfit: -DRD- Fairy darkset - outfit @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Wings: -DRD- Fairy darkset -  wings @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Fall Dreams (slink) @ Designer Circle
Staff: A.D.D.Andel! Spiral Mage Staff-Crystal- Silver -Right Hand @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
Building: Frogstar - Apothecary Store ULTRARARE @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Cabinets: Frogstar - Apothecary Drawers (White) @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Frogstar - Apothecary Drawers (Dark) @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Frogstar - Vintage Wall Cabinet (Red) @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
Frogstar - Pharmacy Cabinet @ The Gathering - OPENS OCT 1st!!
(Wall and floor ones)
Treasure Chest: Box my ~*S.E.*~ horn came in :3
Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti. - Defy Gravity - 8 @ The Liaison Collaborative
Pose in 2nd picture: . Infiniti . - Handy 11
Pose in 3rd picture: . Infiniti. - Defy Gravity - 7 @ The Liaison Collaborative
Pose in 4th picture: . Infiniti. - Defy Gravity - 8 @ The Liaison Collaborative

xoxox - Savvy



Comments