Cupcakes everywhere!

This is how I felt the other night.
I was baking, well muffins not cupcakes, and I had to make so many.
For a few hours, that was all that I could do.
And at the end of it all, when they were all baked, all I wanted to do was throw them in the air.
I didn't, of course, however it was very tempting hehe.
So instead I decided to toss cupcakes in my blog post.
Candy Fair is still going strong!
Its where this sexy/sweet lingerie and poses can be found :D
You should make sure you head over and grab up some sweet stuff for yourself!
(Hah! PUN!)



  Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lea Mesh Hair - Candies Pack @ Uber Sept 30th - Oct 28th
Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Asia 04
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi Eye Lashes - Lush in 6 Sizes
Lingerie: ~Cannibelle~ Liquorice Lingerie - Pink (unpacked) @ Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th Sim 2
Shoes: [MODA] BETH ANKLE HEELS & HUD
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sweetheart Romance (slink) @ The Big Show Oct 7th - Nov 1st 
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti . - Cupcake Chaos - 4 @ Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th Sim 1
Pose in 2nd and 3rd picture: . Infiniti . - Cupcake Chaos - 8 @ Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th Sim 1

xoxoxo- Savvy


Comments