My first peek into BoHo

So I'm not normally a very hippy like person.  
However I spent the last 4 weeks in training at my new job, with someone who was a self-proclaimed hippy dippy tree hugger :3
So I've been trying to do breathing exercises.
Trying to force myself to let the stress roll off me.
The BoHo Fair is a good place to embrace your inner flower child.
I've enjoyed wandering around, looking at the different stuffs.
However this won't be a long drawn out post about that hehe.
Just go, check out the sights for yourself.
Credits are below :)




Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe -  colours
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nessie Milk FATPACK @ The BoHo Fair Oct 10th - 25th
Eyes: Poetic Colors - pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Lashes: Eye Candi Eye Lashes - Lush in 6 Sizes
Dress; M&M-AISHLEY DRESS MESH-EXCLUSIVE BOHO FAIR 2014 @ The BoHo Fair Oct 10th - 25th
Necklace: Juxtapose - Free Spirit - Tangerine @ The BoHo Fair Oct 10th - 25th
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Posh Romance - Gold (slink) @ My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Pose in 1st picture: !bang - SLink hands 03 @ My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd
Pose in 2nd picture: !bang - SLink hands {bonus} @ My Slink Obsession Oct 5th - 22nd
Pose in 3rd picture: *EverGlow* - Sugar 01 @ Candy Fair Oct 3rd - 17th Sim 1

Comments