Ice Dancing

Morning everyone.
I am having so much fun now that I've settled on Singularity viewer.
Once I relearned the interface things became much less stressful. They may not have quite as many Windlight settings as FS but OMG I can use shadows! and things look that much better to me. GO TEAM!

Anyhoo about this post. 

Ember's Notes.

  • WILD Fantasy Poses. I was searching for skate poses on the Marketplace and stumbled across this set of three poses. They only cost 15L!! I was pretty excited about that. The one thing I noticed is that they don't warp the joints . That saves on editing on my end so Thank you Akselina for making some cute affordable poses! Find them here https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/152200

Dates to remember





.Credits.



Unedited photos. Click to enlarge.






Comments