I'm Thrilled!

So if you've read my posts in the past you KNOW what a fan girl I am of Blueberry Clothing. The texturing blows me away time and again. I squeal every time the creator posts a WIP on Facebook. Then share with the world..LOOOK LOOOK AT THE PRETTIES!

So yeah I don't usually gush about my own personal stuff but I am thrilled to finally become a blogger for them.

Thank you soo much Blueberry for letting me share your designs with my readers.
It made my Year.

Happy Shopping folks.
Ember Adored


All the choices!

.Credits.

HairTRUTH HAIR - Aida - By Truth Hawks
Skin.::WoW Skins::. Kyle Bronze - By Sawsan Secretspy@ DESIGNER CIRCLE
Shape .::WoW Skins::. Luna Shape - By Sawsan Secretspy.
TopBlueberry - Radi - Mesh Short Tied Cardigans - By Blueberryxx.
PantsBlueberry - Radi - Mesh Belts & Jeans - By Blueberryxx.
HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual - By Siddean Munro.
BootsREIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots  - By Kenadeecole(Past Group Gift)
Pose - oOo Studio - Crisp - By Olaenka Chesnokov. FREEBIE

Unedited photos. Click to enlarge.



Comments