Viewer Blues.

Hey folks. Been having some issues with the viewer I was using. Suddenly I was down from 30 to 2 fps. So I have been switching back and forth now between Singularity and the official SL viewer. If anyone has any tricks for lighting & shadows in the official viewer I sure would appreciate it.

OK, about my post. 

  • So it all started out with my painful search of the Xiasumi School Festival for this hair by Wasabi Pills. I say painful due to the different areas & stuff  EVERYWHERE. Thank you eloquence SL for guiding me in my search. without your labelled gallery I would have given up after my second try. Anyway, regardless of my struggles I picked up this super cute hair. Thank you Wasabi Pills for existing in SL


  • Then I wandered over to the Kawaii Project. You can find these adorable boots by fri.day there. (Look they're pink!) also loads of other cute things. Make sure you check it out.


  • I also am sporting Apple May Designs newest items. The 'Southern Bell' pants and this sweet lil tube top aptly named 'Cutie Top'.You can find the tops @ the main store  for 10L! until the 22.


  • I then slipped into one of my Al Vulo skins. I always wander over to The Dressing Room Fusion and pick up whatever skin this designer has out. It is always 70L (so far) and comes with almost every applier you can think of. Now the one I have in these photos is no longer there but the new one is in the same tone with beautiful red lips. * Ember pulls out her credit card Cha Ching*, MINE. I'll show it to ya next post


  • And then ( Yes and then!) I topped it all off with one of my favorite sweaters from [M.o.w.] 



Well, that's all from me today.
Hope you keep warm.
Ember Adored



.Credits.

Hair/Wasabi Pills/ Suki Mesh Hair - Reds Pack - By MissAllSunday Lemon.  @ XIASUMI SCHOOL FESTIVAL
Skin[ Al Vulo! ] - [  Salina ] - [ Magical Sunkissed  ]( W/Appliers) - By Hlin Bluebird. 70L @ previous round of THE DRESSING ROOM FUSION
Shape - One I made ♥
Mesh Body 2 photoSlink - Physique Mesh Body V1.4 - By Siddean Munro.
Lashes*Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1- By  Freya Olivieri.
Eyes [ MUDSKIN ]_Butterfly Eyes_Brown1 - By Sopha Portal.
Sweater[M.o.w] - White Open Sweater - By Medusa Back.
Top - Apple May Design - Cutie Top - White - By Apple May.
Pants Apple May Design - Southern Bell Pants - Classic - By Apple May.
Bootsfri.day - Cutie.Wellies - Bubblegum - White Bow - By Darling Monday@ THE KAWAII PROJECT
HandsSlink  - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual -  By Siddean Munro.
Pose Prop flowey. air chair / watercolor pastels - By Flutter Memel.
Used withBehaviorBody - Classic Sit Free Gift - By Antosperandeo Allen.

Comments