A new body a new me?

So I jumped on the mesh body craze a while back.
The bodies are so much better for pictures!
And I loved my Slink Physique.  I've been wearing it exclusively for months!
However, curiosity got the best of me when I seen Maitreya had released a new mesh body called Lara.
I hopped over and grabbed the demo.  Then I decided to buy it.
At first I didn't like it.  It seems to be a little more athletic looking than the Physique and I was worried about appliers.
However, it did come with 10 glam affair skins in the built into skin hud, and I already had appliers for those. 
So now..... I love it.  My slink hands and feet fit the body flawlessly with the xs size.  (It does come with its own hands and feet though.  So when you buy it, you get the ENTIRE package minus a head :D)
And the great news is... It works with Omega Appliers!  Which made me super happy because my current skin had Omega appliers!
You just have to buy a hud that seems to talk to your Lara body and boom it works :D.
You can buy the hud HERE
So what you do is once you have your Lara body on, put on your Maitreya Hud.  Then put on your Omega hud.
Then you can put on any Omega appliers you own and they 'should' apply to your skin once you have the correct layers selected.
(Thank you Kennef for showing me how to operate it!!)
There is a button at the bottom of the hud that says 'Mask Mode' which when it is active, the textures on your clothes seem to be a tiny bit sharper.  (Not exactly 100% on what that button does so any answers would be appreciated!)
The only bad thing I've seen so far is I have a line around my neck, where its like nothing is there.  I've tried the neck fix, body fat fix, but its still there.  But I seem to be in the minority on that issue so if anyone has a fix, I'd love to know how to do that!
Overall, the Lara really seems to be gaining a large following quickly.  It has a lot more alpha options than the slink, but Slink seems to have a lot more applier makers. 
I'll be going back and forth between the Lara and the Physique for now.
Which one do you prefer?
Comment and let me know!!

The Maitreya Hud:

(These pictures are mostly untouched.  All I did was crop them and lightened them a tiny bit to show details)



Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
The Hud to make all your omega appliers work with your Lara body is: Omega System Relay HUD for Maitreya v.03 which is HERE
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lala -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: flounce - Level Up! Princess by Mimi Coral @ Level Up Dec 18th - Jan 5th
 Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant by Siddean Munro
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid by Siddean Munro
Polishes: -{ZOZ}- Swirl 1 Gold Polish Huds - (ZOZ) by Zozicon @ Sneak Peek Dec 25th - Jan 20th
Lingerie in pic 1: [Context] Foundations Underwear appliers - Digital Peonies by Kennef Riggles
Lingerie in pic 2: [Context] Foundations Underwear appliers - Strawberry Mocha by Kennef Riggles
Lingerie in pic 3: [Context] Foundations Underwear appliers - Black Brocade by Kennef Riggles
Chair and poses: Stockholm & Lima: Argonaut Lounge (Sunrise) [Adult]

xoxox - Savvy

Comments