A very white Gothmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Also Happy Holidays to all those that don't celebrate Christmas or celebrate a different holiday :)
Just a quick post to show off some fabulous finds :D

One of my favorite accessory designers, has gotten into other stuff!
I'm in love with my skin from flounce btw... Hop over to Level Up and grab it for yourself..
Its so pretty and soft!
Mr Draconias Timeless owner of ~*Souzou Eien*~ built this fabulous gazebo and street lamps I'm using in the pictures below.
And the cute adorable little ball I'm holding is one of his creations as well!
Also Purple Moon has the adorable outfit and boots I'm rocking :D
Then my nails are mesh nails from -{ZOZ}-.
I love her mesh nails :D
The polish, gazebo, lamps, and my little bauble can be found at Gothmas by Gaslight
 See you all soon!!

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lala -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: flounce - Level Up! Princess by Mimi Coral @ Level Up Dec 18th - Jan 5th
Dress and boots: Purple Moon :: PM :: Little Santa Outfit [Coat+Leggings+Shoes+Hat] by Poulet Koenkamp - comes with a cute hat but I love this hair too much to hide it!
(Christmas special!!)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant by Siddean Munro
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Gothic Xmas Black Natural Polish Huds by Zozicon @ Gothmas by Gaslight
Dec 15th - Jan 3rd (These are mesh nails made by Zoz as well)
Pose: {NanTra} Laurel Canyon 5 by Tracy Redangel
Bauble in hand: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Vintage Holiday Baubles - Mother of Pearl by Draconias Timeless @ Gothmas by Gaslight Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
Gazebo: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Garden's Respite Gazebo (Gothic) by Draconias Timeless @ Gothmas by Gaslight Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
Lamp posts: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Victorian Street Light (Quad) Lit by Draconias Timeless @ Gothmas by Gaslight Dec 15th - Jan 3rd 

XoxoX- Savvy

Comments