I Don't Feel Like Dancing

It's funny, I have clothes I buy  for myself and then forget about them in my inventory. 

That's what happened with this dress. I decided to put it on the other day as I was going to a place that it fit the style and thought, you dolt, blog it already!

So here it is along with one of Blueberry's new hairs. I think it complimented the look perfectly.


Happy ~ Shopping
Ember Adored
Ear candy at the bottom :)


 .Credits.


  • HairBlueberry - Callista,Optional Headband, Essentials - By Blueberryxx.
  • Skin.::WoW Skins::. Elsa Golden - By Sawsan SecretspyTHE BIG SHOW
  • Shape::WoW Skins::. Elsa - By Sawsan SecretspyTHE BIG SHOW
  • Eyes[ MUDSKIN ]_Glass Eye_Brown1 - By Sopha Portal.
  • Lashes.::WoW Skins::.Lashes 2014  - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Dress - Fusspot - White Vintage Sequin Flapper - By Honcoh07 Allen.
  • HandsSlink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual - By Siddean Munro.
  • Polish -  -{ZOZ}- Reindeer Natural White Polish(Slink) By Zozicon@ FROST 2014
  • FeetSlink -  AvEnhance Feet Female High - By Siddean Munro.
  • Shoesfri.day - Opal.Heels, Blush - By Darling Monday@ UBER
  • Pose//elephante poses// - Red Nosed #3 - By Melissajeanne Flores12 Days Of Christmas - Day 2

Unedited photos - Click to enlarge.



Comments