Always be a unicorn!

I love that saying :D
My favorite animal growing up was a unicorn.
My favorite animal now is a horse so I didn't stray too far...
In fact I had an imaginary unicorn when I was little... She got blamed for EVERYTHING.
heh.
So when I seen Collabor88's theme this round was Unicorns..
I was like, TAKE ALL MY MONIES!!
Lots of goodies this round for those of us that like fantasy stuffs.
This may be a long rambling post, so if you are just here for the goods, scroll to the bottom.
I got all the credits there per usual.

I've been absent for a good little while.
And it was on purpose.
Mostly due to rl work.
I started a fantastic new job in September.
I went from a piddly part time job to a good paying full time one.
However, as happy as this made me, it also hurt a little.
My new hours limit my sl time, severely.  I don't see my people as much, and I tend to not meet new people so much, so I had been spending a lot of time in SL alone.
But it let me reflect on a few things.
Ember introduced me to blogging 2 years ago.
It saved my sanity.  I started blogging due to me leaving roleplay... which was my entire second life for 3 years.
For anyone else that has hardcore roleplayed, its hard to quit it cold turkey.
But I did and I have Ember to thank for that.
Then at the beginning of 2014, when my world got dumped on it's head, again, blogging saved me from losing it.
I'm a goal orientated person and having designers telling me what they want blogged, time limits, and how many things they wanted blogged helped keep me semi-focused.
But I think I over extended myself.  And when I started my new job, I panicked.
I had all these obligations on SL.. and just no time to fulfill them.
So when the new year started, I decided to take a step back, and take a deep breath.
Since my job started mandatory overtime, the timing was good.
So I've been out shopping.
Exploring.
Making new friends.
And I've actually had bored moments.  Those used to be few and far between for me!
I'm okay with this.
One of my biggest resolutions was, to be okay with myself.
The hardest lesson I learned was its okay that I'm not blogging everyday, and its okay to be happy about this.
Being happy in sl means happier blogs, which means better reads for you!
I want to get back to my original blogging style.
Showing off awesome stuff.
So I am still here, I will still be blogging.  Just the posts may be a little further apart than they used to be.
Big thank you to the designers that kept me around :D

Again, thank you so much to my sissy Ember for introducing me to this wonderful world.
Without her guidance, I'd still be wearing badly designed clothing and horrid skins :)





Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Blonds by M4ri1yn Magic @ Collabor88
Crown: Schadenfreude Storybook Royalty: Briar Rose Crown RARE by Allegory Malaprop
Skin: flounce - Princess - Lace by Mimi Coral
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1 by Onyx LeShelle
Dress: .Atomic. {Petal Dress} Set 1 by Ivy Graves @ Collabor88
Jacket: .Atomic. {Petal Jacket} Set 1 by Ivy Graves @ Collabor88
Bracelet:  .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow by ⓢⓤⓖⓐⓡⓟⓛⓤⓜ (Eilfie Sugarplum) @ Collabor88
Nails: -{ZOZ}- DSignature Earth Colors Slink by Dalriada Delwood @ ZOZ Flagship Store
Shoes: Violent Seduction - Unicorn Shoes (White) by Iki (Iki Akiri) @ Collabor88
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Pose in 1st picture: :Picture This!: Hail to the Princess 1 Mirror
Pose in 2nd picture: !bang - SLink hands 02

Comments