Musing

Hey everyone.
Yeah I know I said I would slow down. And I have in my own way. Today I sat around doing a whole lot of nothing until I decided I felt like doing a photo.
Then I felt like sharing it here.
So in my mind, I am doing this on my terms. *Ember rolls her eyes*

Anyhoo. Good shit in the credits. Hair and skin are group gifts, totally worth the join fees. Oh and look -{ZOZ}- made appliers for Maitreya!!! YAY! 

 .Credits.

  • Hair - little bones. Hurt - By Nova Faerye. Group Gift (100L Join fee)
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. Rory - By Sawsan Secretspy. Group Gift (350L Join fee)
  • Eyes AL vulo ! - anemone grey - By Hlin Bluebird. (Came with a skin purchase Celestial - red china fairy)
  • Shape - .::WoW Skins::. Melissa - By Sawsan Secretspy.
  • Mesh body -  Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara - By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish -{ZOZ}- Natural Black Tip Polish - By Zozicon. (For Maitreya@ SUICIDE DOLLZ
  • PoseAerial Poses - Just let me be - By Tamara Artis.


Unedited photo - Click to enlarge


Comments