Coming Soon!

bang bang1So the Biker's Choice Fair is coming soon. March 10th to be exact and the items I have seen so far are AMAZING! I am not usually one to wear a lot of black or leather but man oh man I am having so much fun already styling myself up for these posts. Also showcased in this post are items from the upcoming Luck of the Irish Gacha fair, also starting on the 10th. Oh and of course this beautiful hair from Exile that you can find @ the Arcade. Credits & raw photos below, Enjoy!

 Please note if you purchase this skin and wear the Maitreya body that you must wear the Slink feet to have the toes look proper. I didn't notice when I got myself dressed.

Rockin the redsThese fit my Maitreya body!

.Credits.


Raw photos - click to enlarge.
Snapshot_013 Snapshot_016Snapshot_017

Comments

  1. Wow, I need to get myself over to that fair when it opens!! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so far every item I have opened I love!

      Delete

Post a Comment