I'm not an angel

Blame Ember for the more artsy shots I did.
I love taking pictures in SL.
And seeing Ember's pictures from the Instruments made me want to do even more.
That and well... I broke down and bought a mesh head.
The Karin by LeLutka.
I'm still on the fence about it.
I've heard some really nice things about it... a couple people told me I looked old.
And I had bucked teeth :/
The only cons, I personally felt it had, were the lack of expressions, the lack of being able to adjust the eyes and mouth, and the lashes.
I grabbed the Karin skin that was beside the head that I purchased because I just liked it better than the standard skin.
But on to the outfit.
I'm a bit of a not so good girl at times.
Okay maybe most of the time >.>
So when I was trying on this outfit, a friend said, "Savvy, a dark angel, IT FITS!"
I'm usually pretty anti-angel (Unless I'm trying to get out of trouble...) but I went with it.
This outfit is seriously gorgeous.  My pictures don't do it any justice.
Be warned though, there was only 30 of them available.  I am not sure how many are left now.


DarkAngel_001


DarkAngel_004 DarkAngel_005


Hair: Magika [01] Hush by Sabina Gully
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Dress and Wings: TOPAZIA- DARK Angel black by Nathy'lys (nathalia Topaz) (LIMITED EDITION!)
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Midnight by Eboni (Eboni Khan)
Poses in order: 1st - . Infiniti. - Defy Gravity - 8M by Brandi Monroe
2nd- [PP] Le'Mew 1 by βⱤȻη Ƴïƒü (Bren Dovgal)
3rd- [PP] Le'Mew 2 by βⱤȻη Ƴïƒü (Bren Dovgal)


Until later Puddins
♥Savvy Quinn♥


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6EmL6fMfgU&w=420&h=315]

Comments