Pretty little fairy

I've been quiet this week... Sometimes quiet times are good :)


So I built this entire post around a single dress.
Moon Amore is a really great, cute store.
Ember has raved about them before.
I seen this dress at Chapter Four and had to have it.
Then I found this awesome sim to take pictures at.. I can't wait to take some more.
I decided to go colorful and soft for a change, versus my dark and evil usual look :3
Everyone needs to mix up their 'normal' every once in a while :)
Credits below!


Fairy3 Fairy2


Hair: Exile: :Windsong Ice Blondes by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Dress: :Moon Amore: Estella Dress (Blue) by ۰ ᴍᴏᴏɴ  ᴡɪccᴀ ۰  (psyqueen) @ Chapter Four
Shoes: .:KC:. MINA HEELS for SLINK HIGH, MAITREYA & BELLEZA by Klari55a
Pose: . Infiniti . - Lakshmi - 1 by Brandi Monroe
Location: [Eclectica]


♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments

Post a Comment