Kinky little Imp

So the BDSM/Kink Fair has finally opened!
This is an event I've been personally anticipating :D
I love all sorts of kinky things, so this fair was right up my alley.
And it did not disappoint!
I've got a few more posts coming for this awesome event, but I had to throw this one up real quick like.
I needed someone to help me show off this awesome furniture, and when I seen my good friend Mr. Maxim log on, I snatched him up and he played model for me :D
I said this below but wanted to put it here too... I didn't get a list of what he was wearing. Got distracted.
So if you want to know about anything he has on, poke me in world. (Savannah Porterfield)
And I want to insert a very high pitched happy squee in here for the Imp Set that Draconias propietor of ~*Souzou Eien*~ will be putting out at We It made my dark little heart sing.


Until later!


demonickink demonickink2 demonickink3


On me: Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Keiran hair - Blonds by M4ri1yn Magic
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 06 by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Lingerie: Bikini: :Diamante: Provocative Reloaded Bikini by Alliana Aviatik Morane (alliana.petunia) @ BDSM/Kink Fair!
Horns, Wings, Tail: ~*Souzou Eien*~ by Draconias Timeless -  ~*S.E.*~ Little Imp Horns @ We ~*Souzou Eien*~ by Draconias Timeless - ~*S.E.*~ Little Imp Tail @ We
~*Souzou Eien*~ by Draconias Timeless - ~*S.E.*~ Little Imp Wings @ We Necklace: POMPOSITY - Diamond Collar (Silv.) - OC Version (Chest Attach.) by Bugsy Hansome @ BDSM/Kink Fair


I don't have a list of what he was wearing :(  But if you want to know, poke me in world and I'll make him tell me!

Pole: {RW} Seductions Dance Pole Deluxe 1 by Searlait Nitschke @ BDSM/Kink Fair
Chair: {RW} Baxter Collection - Lapdance & Romance Chair by Searlait Nitschke @ BDSM/Kink Fair
Skybox: Bad Eddy's - One Bedroom Apartment (Grunge, Old, Decayed) by BadEddy


♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments