Nobody likes Mondays

Today was a good Monday though.
Or for the most part.
I had this entire post planned out... then I forgot what I wanted to say.
I love this dress.
I love these tattoos.
I did tint these boots but they were originally whitish.
I did see this challenge over on Strawberry Singh's blog.
Here's my Ask account link HERE
Magika is having a 50% off sale till tomorrow... so HURRY OVER.
Is there anything else?
I don't think so.
So let me just say this.
Go forth and shop.


Hair: Magika [01] Mint by Sabina Gully 50% OFF SALE TILL THE 30TH!!!!
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] The Painted Veil R&B by Julie Hastings
Dress: ISON - off shoulder dress (taupe) by Harry Hyx @ Uber
Bracelets: MINIMAL - Katherine Pink by Ørs (ors.quan) @ The Fantasy Collective
Boots: {Livalle} Nymph -Lace-up Boots- Fog by Lindsey Warwick
Pose in first picture: . Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 1 by Brandi Monroe
Pose in second picture: . Infiniti . - Flutter by Butterflies  - 5 by Brandi Monroe
Location:  [Eclectica]

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments