Diirty Dolls!

SO.
Welcome to Diirty Dolls.
The slutty sister of Paperdolls. Ember and mine's other blog :D
This blog will be where we post the adult content.
The nudity.
The sex.
:D
So hang on and strap on.
I mean strap in.. right?
So.  I have always adored tattoos but I seem to have issues finding ones I enjoy.  They are either not enough, too much, too dark, too this too that.. I'm picky.  Very picky... Well... I discovered White Widow a few weeks ago, and OMG. I adore them.  I wanted to show this one off.  Its very girly and delicate and just so nummy.
The collar is from this round of Romp... and its so cute.  While I am certainly NOT owned, it was too cute and matched my corset too perfectly to not show off.  And speaking of Romp.... if you haven't been you need to go this round.
SO much perfect pervy stuffs :D
That's all from me for today!  Wish us luck on our new blog :D

Blank Blank2 Blank3Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Quinn MESH Hair - Blonds Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Collar: Ama. : Pet Collar by Amadeo Dubratt @ ROMP
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Music Box - Dark by Julie Hastings EVENT@1ST
Corset: UC_Perl_corset_women_Cream by united colors (unitedcolorsteam)
Pose in all pictures, just the first two were edited by animare, so the 3rd picture is the true pose: !bang - stand 455 by Luna Jubilee

♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments